The Equality Act of 2010 requires that website content is available to the widest possible audience, including those with disabilities who use assistive technologies.
This website meets this duty by designing and building its website to:
- meet the AA standard of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
- display properly on the latest versions of widely used browsers
- display clearly on a variety of devices including phones and tablets
- provide text in plain English
- use valid hyper text markup language (HTML5) and cascading style sheets (CSS 3)
- support older browsers where appropriate
- work with assistive technologies such as screen readers
AbilityNet provides guidance on how to make your computer easier to use including: how to talk to your device, how to make your device talk to you and how to use your keyboard instead of a mouse.
Contact us if you have trouble using this website via email: email@example.com.